Rules & Regulations
- Patrons of the Library should be decently attired.
- Bags, helmets, umbrellas, rain coats and packages are not allowed in the library.
- Eating, drinking, littering and smoking in the library are not permitted.
- Silence is to be strictly observed in the library.
- Hand phones should be set to silent mode before entering the library.
- Reservation of seats is not permitted.
- Laptops are permitted to be brought into the Library.
- Patrons are advised not to leave any valuable items (such as laptops, handphones, textbooks, wallets, etc.) in the open shelves outside the library.
- Items found left behind in the Library may be claimed at the Library counter.
- Library is not responsible for any damages and loss of personal belongings that are left unattended in the Library or outside the library.
- Patrons must wear their ID upon entering the Library.
- Library membership privileges are not transferable to another person.
- Please report loss of membership card to the MCKL Library staff.
** Booking for meeting room ONLY applicable for MCKL College Pykett.